Mac-N-Seitz is proud to present Livi Abney as their new director of softball operations. Livi is well respected in the game of softball with experience as a coach and player. Presently the coach at Shawnee Mission South High School, her goal is to expand Mac-N-Seitz’s reach in the softball community and continuing to promote our ever growing collegiate exposure program.
- Shawnee Mission South High School head coach (2011-present)
- Michele Smith Clinic (2011)
- Northern Iowa Clinics (2010 & 2011)
- Wisconsin Clinics (2008-2009)
- KC Zephyrs assistant coach (2007-2008)
- Personal Lessons (2005-present)
- College: Started career at University of Wisconsin and finished at the University of Northern Iowa. 4 year starter at 2nd base.
- High School: Lettered four season at Lawrence Free State. Advanced to State Tournament in 2005, 2006, 2007. Helped Firebirds set school record in wins & capture League title.
- 1st team all Sunflower League
- 2nd team All- State
- Best offensive player, Team MVP
- Hit .512, committed just one error
- 1st team All-State, All Metro & All-Conference
- Mo-Kan All Star
- Recipient of “Summer Mulford Heart Award.”